Health precautions become the thing you must consider before and during living in Indonesia. As you can see that there is a probability that you can get infected with some disease when traveling in Indonesia. For that reason, it is indeed that you need to do a special checkup as well. As a result, you will be able to get the things that you need. The treatment that you can, for example, is check up for health, and many more.
Vaccinations From Hepatitis
First, health precautions that you must do are vaccination from Hepatitis A. It must be done approximately four weeks ago before your arrival in Indonesia. It is an important thing that you need to discover when staying in Indonesia for a specific amount of time. It means that it is important for you to have a consultation with medic to know whether you have such vaccination already or not. As a result, it can protect you from various ailments that can endanger your life in the future.
WorkLivingIndonesia provides the best and creative solutions for sales, marketing, and social media campaign, connected on one platform. We focus on putting your brand on the right market, providing a different approach to each client by adjusting the market condition, and mission of your company. Feel free to Contact Us for more information.
Health precautions can also be done in order to prevent last minute panics. It is an excellent idea if you obtain vaccination for several months in advance. As a result, you will get the best protection that you need. In the end, this is the thing that you have to do since the health check-up must come in priority. There are several things that you have to know beforehand.
Several Up To Date Vaccinations
Here are several vaccinations health precautions that you have to follow. Make sure that you check below requirements of health conditions:
- Check whether you have done vaccination for Malaria medication. It is usually used for more rural areas.
- Vaccinations for Hepatitis A. it is recommended for you to obtain this four weeks before arriving in Indonesia
- The vaccination for Hepatitis B must be done too.
- The vaccination for Typhoid is also recommended for a foreigner.
- The injections for Japanese encephalitis must also be done in a more rural area in Indonesia
- The vaccination for Rabies if you are having a routine in an outdoor area with many animals surrounding.
- Tetanus-Diphtheria must be considered to as a booster if you don’t obtain it for more than ten years already.
- Yellow fever vaccination is also needed for those who have such symptom in the past.
Precaution From Food And Water
Health precautions for foreigner living in Indonesia can be done by knowing the source of water and food consumed. The water must be boiled before using it. It is suggested to not drinking beverages with ice. You must also avoid raw food to prevent yourself from ailments. Be careful with insect bites as well.
Read Also: 3 Additional Property Costs You Must Know
WorkLivingIndonesia provides useful information for a foreigner about how to prepare to live in Indonesia. The reference consists of property, health care, VISA, and any other useful information.